The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled.
Our 2 hour Kayak Tour will take you along the stunning Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the V&A Waterfront, past the Green Point light house, before cruising back to base.
Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town waters and while we may not be lucky enough to encounter all this beautiful wildlife on every tour, we can assure you that all your senses will be tantalised.
Let's go Kayaking ...
1. Guests should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
2. A safety briefing will commence 10 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
3. The 2 hour Kayak Tour will take you along the stunning Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the V&A Waterfront, past the Green Point light house, before cruising back to base.
Kayaks, paddles, life jackets, qualified tour guide, other safety equipment
Drinks, snacks, sun protection
Participants must be physically able to paddle
Participants should have no known health issues
Children must be 8 years or older (Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
No previous kayaking experience is required however participants must be able to swim
What to bring
Change of clothing for after the tour
Wind breaker in case the weather cools down on the water
GoPro if you wish to film on the water. (Please note that the guide has a GoPro and will capture all the sites and sounds of the tour. We try out best to create cool content and share all our footage, but if you specifically want the guide to take shots of you, please specifically request this from him).
What to wear
Clothing suitable for getting wet
The Atlantic Outlook offices are located in the V&A Waterfront parking garage, next to the Oranjezicht Farm Market & The Lookout Function Venue. The shop is situated at the main pay station below the ramp from the ground to first floor.
Another landmark would be The Grand Cafe. From the entrance to The Grand Cafe, cross the road and walk up the wooden stairs. At the top of the stairs, you will see our shop in the parking garage across the road.
Atlantic Outlook reserves the right to cancel the kayak tour if there is any circumstance that is beyond their control.
Our tours are weather dependent which could result in a tour being cancelled for safety reasons. In the event the tour has to be cancelled, the following will happen:
Participants will be notified at least 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to begin (please ensure contact details on booking form are correct)
Participants will have the choice for either a full refund or priority booking on the next available Kayak Tour
If the participant cannot make the scheduled booking time:
Any cancellation of a booking must be made in writing, and is not effective until such cancellation is received by Atlantic Outlook.
Bookings cancelled by participants prior to 24 hours notice will be refunded in full save for administration costs incurred.
Bookings cancelled by participants less than 24 hours notice are non refundable.
By booking a kayak tour with Atlantic Outlook you are acknowledging, understanding and agreeing to our terms and conditions as stated below:
1. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your kayak tour (map and coordinates provided in location tab). Being more than 15 minutes late may result in cancellation.
2. All participants are required to sign the indemnity form before embarking on the Kayak Tour.
3. A safety briefing and instructions will be given by the guide before every tour and all participants agree to follow these instructions.
4. Anyone under the age of 18 on the date of the kayak tour is considered to be a minor. Minors must always be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age for minors participating on any kayak tour is 8 years old.
5. Each adult on a kayak tour with a minor or minor(s) is jointly and severally responsible for the behavior, wellbeing, supervision and monitoring of such minor(s), and jointly and severally accepts these Terms for and on behalf of any minor(s) on their booking, including all assumptions of risk and limitations of liability.
6. Participants in the kayak tours are responsible for any damage caused to equipment due to negligence and failing to comply with the instructions given by the guide.
7. All participants will agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all instructions that Atlantic Outlook’s guide/s make whilst under his supervision.
8. It is each participant’s responsibility to assess the risks and requirements of the kayak tour based on their circumstances, limitations, fitness level and medical requirements.
No photos to display
Displaying 5 of 58 View all
Ashleigh Sayle22 February, 2019
IofAnEngineer18 March, 2019
Thomas Slinger20 February, 2019
Gideon Davidson19 February, 2019
Donna Carter29 March, 2019