Cape Town Ziplines
At arrival your guides will welcome you and give you a brief introduction as to what to expect. A full safety briefing and demonstration will put you at ease before we start the process of driving into the mountain with our vehicles.
The first of our 11 platforms and 7 loooong cables towers high in the mountain overlooking the beautiful Cape Town – from this bird`s eye view you will start your journey down a large canyon on one of our shorter cables (ONLY 270 meters) in between the Cape Floral kingdom.
Apart from the tour of cables you will be sliding on you will also walk within the mountain range and take in the beautiful scenery and explore small paths along the fynbos kingdom.
The tour itself consists of 7 cables totalling one of Africa`s longest Zipline Tours with +- 2.3 Kilometers in total. The Highest Cable from the ground in the canyon is 155 meters from the canyon floor.
Our platforms have some of the most scenic vantage points in the Cape Peninsula and our Zipline Tour will leave you breathless in more than one way. Quite a remarkable experience! -
For groups of 9 and more kindly email use your request. if your 8 or less please book online.
Why don't you have breakfast or lunch at Silvermist Green Vine Eatery after your adventure with us. This popular restaurant has incredible views and food to complement the setting. This is a nice option to relax on the wine estate after your adrenaline rush :-)
Bookings are essential for this popular restaurant - Please phone the restaurant direct on
021 794 7601
* 4 x 4 trip from our base camp at Silvermist Eatery
* No children under 6 years will be allowed to participate.
* No PREGNANT ladies.
* No heart conditions or physical disability.
* No person over the 120kg weight limit!!!
* If your unsure of your condition please consult your GP
* An average fitness level is required.
* You should not have a fear of Heights - if the tour starts and you are not able to start the tour, you will unfortunately have to walk a distance to get back to the base.
* You should not have any heart conditions or physical disability - consult your GP if unsure.
* No Skill is required to participate - you will have to follow guides instructions and they will assist you to ensure you have a memorable experience.
* We do some times experience windy conditions on the mountain but once again the guides will assist.
What to bring
* Small bottled water - easy to carry
What to wear
* No slip-on shoes as you might lose them during the activity - closed comfortable shoes.
* Comfortable clothing.
* No skirts or dresses
* No Loose Items that might fall from the cables into the forest as we will never be able to retrieve the item in the thick forest.
Silvermist Mountain Lodge, Silvermist Estate, Constantia.
Follow Rhodes Drive passing Kirstenbosch towards Hout Bay till you reach the Constantia Nek traffic round about. Travel down towards Hout Bay for only 300 meters - on your left you have reached a large White Wall - Silvermist Estate and home of Cape Towns most extreme zipline adventure.
Need affordable but reliable transport to us from town or your hotel? contact 0834037325 / 0834181000
Rates are from R200 p.p
This is a 3rd party that has a contract with us to assist our guests with transport needs so kindly make your own arrangements with them if you do require transport.
No cancellations are allowed and late arrivals for a time slot unfortunately forfeit the full payment - our conditions are similar to booking an airplane ticket - a plane doesn't wait for any passenger that might be late :-) please ensure your on time.
a. Over 3 months – full fee returned less 10% admin fee
b. Under 15 days – full fee is due
c. Final numbers may not change 15 days Prior to the booking date – we will charge full for any amount changes 15 days or less.
d. We do not allow time slots to move if the booking is less than 15 days away
In the unlikely event were we cancel a booking due to extreme bad weather, safety, or maintenance - please allow for a 7day period before the refund will be reflecting in your account.
We require full payment prior to arrival - our booking system will generate an invoice for you to settle with in a few minutes of your booking. No Payment no Booking. Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking. If your late you unfortunately lose your time slot and no refunds. We will only cancel a booking in the event of safety concerns and will refund 100% - we do operate in all weather conditions! so weather is not a factor for cancellations unless we have thunder..
If your responsible for booking a group please ensure that all participants are aware of our Terms and Conditions as well all aspects of the adventure.
Displaying 5 of 35 View all
Mike Romyn2 January, 2019
charli charli28 September, 2018
Carol Sadie15 January, 2019
Markus Kaufmann7 January, 2019
Shiro W. Mwangi11 October, 2018