Caledon Quad Trail
The Caledon Quad Biking trail starts from our base at the Caledon Hotel and Spa. Our office and workshop is conveniently a few meters from reception of the hotel. The trail will take you through a beautiful forest with large indigenous Oak trees an then into a small confined forest with srubs and trees surrounding you as you move through a tunnel of fauna before you hit an open track section. The open track runs in between farm lands and also along a railway line from where you can view the Swartberg Mountains. The trail has two small water crossings and they are easy and fun to do. We also drive on the river bank of small river as it snakes along our trail. The trail is very versatile in its scenery, trail and allows riders to enjoy the outdoors on a quad bike. No previous experience required.
The Caledon Hotel and Spa additionally offers a number of Facilities from restaurants, health Spa and of course the famous warm water natural pools
- All riding safety equipment
Clothing For Quad bike riders: - Denims (jeans or other sturdy trousers) - Shorts, short cycling tights to wear under denims prevent chafing - - Tee shirts - Sweater - Jacket / windbreaker - Sturdy shoes or boots - Sunglasses - Binoculars
no medical conditions that could affect your driving.
No Experience Required.
- Full payment is required before the activity commences in order to secure the booking.
- A minimum of 2 people is required per booking.
- Quad Bike has an age limit of 12. Children from the age of 12 upwards pay the full adult price.
- Children from the ages of 6 to 11 are allowed to join a full paying adult at half price on the Quad Bike. If this is the case, please contact the office directly (+27 79 495 3987) to do the booking.
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed on the Quad Bike trail.
- Activities are not weather permitting, but we do proceed when it rains and only in extreme conditions will we cancel or try our best to re-schedule your booking.
- We provide training on the Quad Bikes and no previous experience is required.
- All safety equipment is provided for our activities.
- Clients will be held liable for damage to any equipment if this was caused by gross neglect up to the value and not exceeding R1500.
o cancellations are allowed and late arrivals for a time slot unfortunately forfeit the full payment - our conditions are similar to booking an airplane ticket - a plane doesn't wait for any passenger that might be late :-) please ensure you're on time.
a. Over 3 months – full fee returned less 10% admin fee
b. Under 15 days – full fee is due
c. Final numbers may not change 15 days Prior to the booking date – we will charge full for any amount changes 15 days or less.
d. We do not allow time slots to move if the booking is less than 15 days away
In the unlikely event were we cancel a booking due to extreme bad weather, safety, or maintenance - please allow for a 7 day period before the refund will be reflecting in your account.
Displaying 5 of 35 View all
Markus Kaufmann7 January, 2019
Carol Sadie15 January, 2019
Shiro W. Mwangi11 October, 2018
charli charli28 September, 2018
Mike Romyn2 January, 2019